To register, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
The program is organised as follows:
• The first 5 weeks are focussed on ball familiarity and fun games.
• In the second 5 weeks the players will apply their learned soccer techniques
in actual games.
The program incorporates the following basic soccer techniques: dribbling and turning, ball control, passing and receiving and shooting.
The sessions follow this structure:
• Dynamic warm up with the ball
• Dribbling, ball control or basic technique
• Passing and receiving, 1v1 attacking or complex technique